Feasibility studies / Market / Profitability
• Analysis and evaluation of the current situation
• Defining and establishing objectives and lines of measures:
— Health promotion
— Quality care
• Definition and application of indicators
• Design and evaluation of the evaluation system plan
Setting foreseeable needs and demands for health activity, with guaranteed quality and service, stating:
• Hospital model
• Service portfolio
• Dimensioning of the structures / resources
• Forecast of the present and future operation of a new hospital.
• Possibility that the current designs are easily adapted to the future.
• Final design features:
- Flexibility and multipurpose spaces.
- Flexible articulation between different areas.
- Capacity and provision of space for expansion depending on demand and the introduction of new technologies.
Clinical and General furniture
• Analysis and validation of the current inventory.
• Proposal for allocation and prioritization, methodology settings (P1, P2, P3), sizing technology needs in the short, medium and long term.
• Technical group in technologically related material lots.
• Development of the technical requisites and tender amounts.
• Independent technical advice to:
— Resolution of tenders, procurement of goods and services.
— Value added to the successful tender
— New technology trends and acquisition formulas (competitive dialogue...)
Study of the project content, ranging from the definition of the idea to the development of the concrete form to implement it.
• Viability of use of infrastructure: use of existing resources to meet the needs in the healthcare and / or socio-sanitary environment.
• Introduction of new technologies on the market.
• Projects of new care units (oncology, radiotherapy, cardiology...).
• Preliminary study of new hospital / center...
• Analysis of the different modes of operation of a service / area.