Construction in clinical areas
and new trends
• Rationalize the activity of laboratories
• Find a cost efficient model
— Number of laboratories
— External laboratories
— Tubes, consumables
• Ensure quality and patient safety
• Establish top level center(s) with top level lab(s)
• Optimization of technical, human and economical resources.
• Centralization of current resources in validated and certified units in order to standardize all processes.
• Development of a strategic map that allows to solve the current and future needs.
• Modernization of the service.
• Possibility of development of other models of centrals management.
• Definition of materials to be acquired under this type of purchase (stents, balloon counterpulsation...)
• Knowledge of current annual cost
• Calculation of estimated savings
• Control of the implementation of new cost and set conditions
• Project follow-up
Design, implementation and follow-up of projects with at least the following scope:
o Joint study with those responsible for the project to improve the functional design of the affected clinical area.
o Preparation and proposal of service surfaces sizing.
o Identification of the equipment and facilities needed.
o Project cost assessment.
of existing projects
o Revision of existing project plans, identifying possible future complications:
o Circulations and inter / intra services.
o Adequacy of spaces to regulations and specific installations and equipment.
Information systems and new trends
New communication technologies
Telemedicine, remote diagnosis
Teleradiology and telecare
Organization and planning of forums and professional events
— Specific and Customized