Continuing technical management
Technology transfer management
Evaluation and pricing
Highly relevant lines of care services and with significant economic impact to the hospital, with the ultimate aim of better understanding their structure, function and its impact on future technological resources.
• Guidelines for action with suppliers.
• Market studies.
• Adequacy of spaces, location in the center with respect to other services.
• Consumables cost analysis, etc...
Any exceptional inquiry related to the service management:
• Radiodiagnosis, radiotherapy, nuclear medicine, surgical area
• Laboratories, sterilization, maintenance, electromedicine...
In order to know its current situation for decision making to improve its management and operation, etc...
Analysis of consumables in general:
• Organization and evaluation of the methodology of processes
• Assessment and evaluation of contracts and tenders
• Development of technical requisites
• Proposals for new forms of acquisition / management
• Economic optimization
of investment spending
• Evaluating existing equipment
(identification, value and ultimate end use)
• Transfer management
(cost forecast and adequacy of spaces)
• Reception planning of new equipments
• Building, facilities...
Evaluation and optimization of assets
• Equipment or furniture